Re: LOST THE BATTLE, RAISED MY FLAG, SOLD MY E36

>Old pieces of crap huh?  Just looking at the extras you have listed,
>I'm going to -guess- at the things you did to your car:
>
>-Added Bra to car
>-Added clear blinkers
>-Added thumpy-thump stereo
>-Removed stock badge (maybe added ///M badge?)
>-Aftermarket shiny "look at me" oil-cap maybe? (or just had an extra
>sitting around?)

i did a lot more than that.. my car ran great and looked good.. the future did not look so rosy... it was just not worth it, specially, if you see the same cars on the street (e36's) they look like old junkers...

>And before someone decides to flame me for being too harsh, I'd like
>to repeat a clip from the sender's email .   "i advise you to just
>give up on the old pieces of crap"

i am not easily offended so, don't worry...

>Proud owner of cars 10yrs+ that can still run circles around the a
>lot of the new boys.

that's what i call bimmer denial.. but, if it makes you happy... and you don't mind noises and shaking steering wheels..
i bet my v8 envoy is faster 0-60

nico