Re: LOST THE BATTLE, RAISED MY FLAG, SOLD MY E36

>Nico,
>Your choice of a new vehicle speaks volumes.

why? what;s wrong with a good american gmc...
i needed a big car...and i want my weekends back...

>> i will buy an M roadster a year after it comes out...
>
>I seriously doubt it.

why? bmw said the same thing with the z3... now, that i have a work horse, i can buy a small 2 seater...

>"Ron Buchalski" <rbuchals@domain.elided> wrote:
>> You may be waiting for a long time.  I read that BMW doesn't
>> plan to produce an M-Roadster based on the new Z4.
>
>Z4 has one of the longest engine bays that does not even begin to be
>filled with an I-6. In fact that engine looks downright lonely in that
>crevice.
>I would not be surprised if one could squeeze a V8 or a V12 in there.
>Whether the factory does it or not is another question.

they will do it, mark my words...

>> I love BMW but keeping a car for 10 years is not a good idea...
>> too much pain and money.
>
>Sorry, but the above sentence is silly in so many ways.
>For starters, have you looked at the depreciation rate of your new truck?

i am not planning on keeping it past my 75k warranty... i will never baby a car for 10 years...
i understand some people can't afford new cars and they try and maintain old ones but for me it doesn't make sense...

>Upkeep of a car is entirely the responsibility of its owner.
>Any car manufacturer would prefer if you would run your new car into the
>ground and came back to buy a new one annually if not more frequently.

not the italians.... bmw used to be an exclusive if not,a proud brand... now, they just deal volumes.. like honda civics..

nico