Re: LOST THE BATTLE, RAISED MY FLAG, SOLD MY E36

Old pieces of crap huh?  Just looking at the extras you have listed,
I'm going to -guess- at the things you did to your car:

- -Added Bra to car
- -Added clear blinkers
- -Added thumpy-thump stereo
- -Removed stock badge (maybe added ///M badge?)
- -Aftermarket shiny "look at me" oil-cap maybe? (or just had an extra
sitting around?)

My first impression is that your mindset was more toward aesthetic
upkeep than mechanical.  Those cars that have been well taken care of
are still loads of fun well past 10 years with maintenance costs that
are nominal when compared to the purchase of a brand new...  *blech*
... SUV.

And before someone decides to flame me for being too harsh, I'd like
to repeat a clip from the sender's email .   "i advise you to just
give up on the old pieces of crap"

For probably 40% of this list, (to quote good old Yosemite Sam)
"Them's fightin' words!"

Robert Phelan
Proud owner of cars 10yrs+ that can still run circles around the a
lot of the new boys.

- --