LOST THE BATTLE, RAISED MY FLAG, SOLD MY E36

Guys,
this is a goodbye for now... I tried to fix my window, it wasn't the little clips... my car also needed new ac hoses, new pulleys, new upper strut mounts, etc... so, i said bye bye and traded it in for a GMC envoy... nice truck, i will buy an M roadster a year after it comes out... I love BMW but keeping a car for 10 years is not a good idea... too much pain and money.
the way i see it, if bmw doesn't care how well we keep the cars and how much pride we take in them, why should we...
bmw dealer would give me the least amount for my trade in...
its amazing... i advise you to just give up on the old pieces of crap... anyways... thanks to everyone, specially Alex F. you guys are very helpful...
I am selling misc stuff.. make me an offer and i will pay for shipping...
almost new full bra
left fog light
front headlights (plastic kind)
yellow side blinkers
custom subwoofer box with 10" kicker (goes on top of battery)
hood emblem
german winter mats (rubber)
325is badge
engine oem oil cap