Re:E36 window motor, Alex F's response

Alex hit it right on target.

Do NOT play with the window hoping it will fix itself.  In fact, you are
quite likely to make things worse by bending up the arms that carry the
window.  Then you need to replace a lot more.

E36 windows are notorious for this problem, I had this issue time and time
agian on my 95 LTW.  Cheap clips.  Coupes seem to be worse off, perhaps
because the automatic dip and seal thingy that goes on to seal nicely.

(Great feature, having had an M6 when any speed over 70 caused the windows to
bow outwards, and such)

Alex Lipowich
91 Z1
91 M5