Re: Wiper Blades

I finally remembered my solution. The brand was Triple-Edge (as seen on
TV).  ;-)

Wal-Mart stocks them. I had to go two-inches longer on the passenger side,
but they fit and passed inspection in Texas. They sell the complete
mechanism with inserts. This was for an E36. I had the complete wiper arm
break off and fly over my car on the highway. That was about $40 and the
dealer had to order it. Common failure. But you can get the assemblies and
blades at Wal-Mart. Some assembly required.

I am not affiliated with Wal-Mart.