Re: Is that mileage all on one engine?

Mercedes offers free high-mileage grill badges for 250, 500, 1MM. I may be
off on the mileage, but they document everything with certificates. They
even give out certificates for folks who have achieved high mileage in
multiple Mercedes vehicles. Surely, BMW has some kind of program, or should.

I suppose that gives new meaning to the phrase, "that girl has a lot of
miles on her". ;-)