E36/7 Harman Kardon stereo upgrade

This winter I'll be installing the OEM rollhoops to my '97 Z3. At the same
time I'll also install  OEM Harman-Kardon stereo speakers (I've already
picked up a set), possibly including installing the subwoofer (which I've not
yet bought).

Before I order all the pieces from my friendly dealer, I'd like to understand
exactly which parts I'll need to buy to make provision for the sub.  I know
some of the trim parts are different to install the roll hoops (I've read the
roll hoop installation article on MZ3.net), but I'd like to know  what other
parts not covered in the article, apart from the subwoofer itself, will I
need to buy to complete this installation?

Anybody with ETK-TIS that can check this out, please, and offer some
assistance?

Oh, and is there anybody with a complete H-K sub they're looking to unload?

TIA,

Martin Bullen
'95 M3
'97 Z3 2.8