WTB - One Factory Contour rim, not replica and introduction.

Hello everyone -

This is my first post, and ironically, I'm already asking for your
help. I'm a e36 M3 owner, and a partial owner, ie the girlfriends, in a
97 540i/6. I am also somewhat household fixture at Jim Powell's
residence :)

On to the meat of my post - I have a friend who needs a Countour - and
wants a real one, not a replica. He needs the 17x8.5 fittament.

If anyone has a lead on one, please email me at ehannigan@domain.elided
. Thanks. Hopefully, I won't be too much of a pest.

Ed