Electrical gremlin again...'92 325i--pretty urgent help needed

Clock loses 20 mins.  then,
ABS light comes on, radio wants code but clock stays on, then
Car delays start but does start, then at next starting attempt,
No power at all--not even a crank.  I disconnect battery, reconnect it,
car starts fine (battery is okay).

So, I'm thinking a relay...anyone better at reading wiring diagrams than
me, who has a Bentley and can maybe let me call them to work through
what it might be?

Much of this seems to be related to the ABS Relay...if it's bad, could
it somehow be stopping power 'downstream' to the radio? (See, I can't
read wiring diagrams! <grin>)

Anyway, my '92 E36 is seriously unreliable right now and could really
use some help...and sorry, but just don't want to lose her for a day
while some money-sucking dealer lets its weakest person try to figure
out what it is! <grin>

Any of this sound familiar to anyone?  Need help soonest!  Thanks a
bunch!

Cordially,

Doug