adjustable camber plates

I have two questions for anyone out there with experience with the k-mac
front adjustable camber plates for my E36 325is. First, they say that
they will not increase the ride height, yet they do. Did I have them
installed wrong or is that just the way they are? Second, even with the
adjustable plates I still can't get as much caster as a stock M3 , I'm
about 2 degrees off. I have m3 bushings, control arms and hubs. What
else is different about the stock m3 suspension?

Thanks in advance,

Erik Logan
94 325is