RE: Check Brake Linings MSG

You probably have a broken sensor.  You can replace it pretty easily,
although it's easier when your brakes are already apart.

Regards

Jamie Howton
2002 330i 5 Spd Steel Blue Metallic SP
1995 M3 5 Spd Arctic Silver
1979 Porsche 928 5 Speed Opalmetallic

http://isp.BlueLight.com

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]
- --