<E28> Any 5 series owners in florida willing to lend a hand?

Hi All,

On the way back from Key West to Fort Myers in my 85 535i, I noticed that my
front passenger side tire is out of round, and I have a long drive ahead of me
tommorrow (back to Canada).  The issue is, I dont have a spare, and the second
thing is, I am on a very limited budget, (self supporting university student)
The tire is a bit worrysome especially since you can never tell when a tire
with a shifted belt will blow out.    I have the 14" winter steel wheels on
the car with hubcaps, and I am wondering if someone around the Fort Myers,
Naples, area has a spare rim with a used tire they may want to part with for a
minimal fee.  Even if you are in Tampa, or anywhere along the Interstate 75
north of Fort Myers, it would be appreciated.  I would like a spare in the
trunk in case the tire lets go, and I cant afford to go out any by 2 new
tires, and another new steel wheel as a spare for the trunk.  Since today is
New Years, and tire shops are closed, and we (Girlfriend, I, and her 6 year
old) are getting on the road tommorrow, I am hoping someone here can lend a
hand to a fellow Bimmer owner.  I suppose a 5 series, 6 series, or 7 Series
steel rim would work.

Thanks in Advance
Cheers
Ron Jordan