E-34 door checkstrap

Ron,

Brett Anderson of Koala Motor Sports just put "door brake reinforcement
plates" for sale on his web site at http://www.koalamotorsport.com. They are
made out of stainless steel for the E34's and should be just what you are
looking for. I don't have any cracks in mine yet but I think I will put them
on my car so I don't have problems later.

Peter Schoppelry