Re: E36 M3 alignment spec

- -----Original Message-----
From: alex.fadeev@domain.elided <alex.fadeev@domain.elided>

>The insinuations you heard are largely B.S.
>New bimmers are properly aligned at the factory.
>I've only heard of one suggestion ever surfacing about massively
>misaligned new cars. And that one came from a very questionable source.

Alex,

We've now heard from another poster who had a crappy
factory alignment on a brand new BMW.

I don't know what personal problem you have with JK,
but count me as one who would rather you keep it
off the list.  It's really starting to cheapen both this great
list and all the great information you are so willing to
provide.

Regards,
Mike Kohlbrenner