Re: [SIG@M535i] parts prices

Hi All,

In search for the best price on parts,, Here is what I have so far for the
list.

I have searched the online catalogs of the following companies.
Trollhattan Parts : http://208.233.99.171/trollhattan/
Partsbin.com http://catalog.thepartsbin.com/
Performance Motorcars http://www.performancemotorcars.com/
and an e-mail exchange with Andrew Taylor Autosport, with a total price.

The prices run respectively from left to right based on the list of
companies.  Trolhattan, Partsbin, Performance Motorcars.

Idle Control Valve  $106.50 $93.29 $89.99 Bosch
Fuel Pressure Regulator $44.78 $39.22 $37.83 Bosch
In Tank Fuel Pump IT_FP $97.68 $104.49 $82.53 VDO
External-Fuel Pump Bosch $145.98 $127.87 $123.34 Bosch
External Feul Pump Peirburg $117.76 $121.42 $99.51 Bosch
Pre Pump Gasket PG $5.20 $4.57 $4.53
Guibo $51.14 $56.69 $43.60 Lemforder
Cold Start Valve $72.18 $62.26 $62.94 Bosch
Bentley Manual $41.77 $46.30 $35.29 Bentley

The Total Price from Andrew Taylor Autosport for the following parts was:
$349 plus shipping, and included ICV, FPR, Intank Pump, Ext Pump (pierburg)
Pre Pump Gasket.  He advised me that the dealer sells the cold start valve
for $38.40 and to get it from them.  I dont know which dealer he was
referring to.

So Far Andrew Taylor has the best overall price.  not including the CSV,

The best Online Catalogue prices on average are from
Performancemotorcars.com.  The catalog program is the same for all three
companies online, and from what Kieth said, its all World Pac supplying the
parts and most likely dropshipping them as well.

Cheers
Ron J
85 535i
73 911s 2.7