FS: 1999 BMW 328i

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>I'm posting this for a non-list member.  I know nothing about this car and
am not
involved in the sale of it.

- -----

1999 BMW 328i, Red, Automatic

Asking Price: $24,999 / b.o.

Contact: Marianne Marshall
         (781)687-9272
                          MarshallAssociat@domain.elided
<mailto:MarshallAssociat@domain.elided>

Location: Massachusetts

Mileage: 48,500
Extended warranty - 100,000 mile/5 yr

Automatic transmission, VIN WBAAM5330XFR11929
This is a bright red 4DR sedan with black leather interior. It is in
excellent condition and has been garage-kept; it is also a one-year
California car (now in Massachusetts). The Premium Package means
heated front seats with lumbar support and fog lights. The car is
for sale only because my husband and I  moved to a right-hand-drive
country. Clear title. Was previously a service car for BMW Peabody,
so extremely well maintained.

Features: ABS, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Cassette AND 6-disc CD Player,

Cruise Control, Driver-Side and Passenger-Side Airbags, Leather Interior,
Memory Seats, Moon Roof, Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Steering,
Power-Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Side-Impact Airbags, Sun Roof.