Re: bmw-digest V9 #2299

Emilio,
Your fuel level sender is likely heading south.
Have you or your better half been leaving the ignition turned on while
fueling the car? For some reason that seams to coincide with the sender
failure. Sometime they come back and start working again, sometimes not.
Replacement with an updated sender is the only certain cure. A smelly, but
fairly straight forward DIY for non-smokers.

alex f