RE:E36 front control arm bushings w/ R&R tips

jk wrote:
>     If your E30 or E36 is not your primary street car, use Delrin
>bushings.  These give wonderfully snug steering response versus even the
>//M3L bushings, and since no pullers are needed to r&r them, can be
>replaced in a fraction of the time the rubber bushings need.

Is the implication here that Delrin c/a bushings introduce
too much NVH for street cars?  I've heard that some bushings
such as trailing arm introduce little in the way of NVH while
others such as rear subframe can add lots.

Regards,

dan
88 325is (needs new c/a bushings soon)

End of bmw-digest V9 #2300