Re: 87 325IC Seats

I have a 91 318ic, and I'm 6 feet tall also, and have enough room for my
legs. One thing that can give the impression of being too close foward may
be the adjustment of the back cushion. Personnaly, I tilt it a bit toward
the back and I'm comfortable. When I want to have a driving position "like
it is supposed to be", I tilt it foward a bit, but I'm not as comfortable
since I have the feeling of having my face too close of the windshield.
If he tried all possible adjustments possible, the only solution I see
would be to relocate the mounting points of the brackets toward the rear.

Michel.