Washer fluid low and Coolant level low (e36)

Hello fellows,
I have a 94 e36 and after the car heats up, i start getting messages that the washer fluid is low.. i have replaced that little floater sensor and the tank is full.. I don't get the message all the time.. though, lately, i get it more often...
also, after driving for a while, when i turn the car off, i get the message coolant level low... this is not true.
I imagine that the coolant has also a floater type sensor to indicate level... My question is, do you guys think it could be the actual wires/connectors that are failing?
anyone out there with the same problems?

TIA
Nico