Re: <E-36> Power seat problems

I have the same problem with my seat.. i have a 94 e36..
I went to my mechanic and he said that the gears are stripped.. the bad news is that bmw would not sell just that part and you have to buy a new seat frame $900 bucks...
If anyone else has a better solution please advise...
It upsets me that even when you try to maintain your car in perfect condition, you can't. for example, my ac panel light is out and you cannot replace the bulb, you have to buy a new unit... that sucks...
Nico