Problem 2: electrical ('92 525i)

Second notable problem with this car: a series of electrical accessory
problems.

All the driver-side windows work, but the center console switch won't
activate the passenger side windows. Central locks don't work. And when I
try to lower the driver's window, it goes down...but so does the sunroof,
at the same time. Wacky.

As to troubleshooting: the passenger side windows both work when current
is applied directly to the feed circuit, immediately pre-motor. Same for
the sun roof (which is how I got them closed).

Evidently the rear seat compartment got wet recently, whether through
open windows or flood water. After pulling the seat up, I replaced the
battery, the fuses in the auzillary fuse box, and tried to clean out any
corrosion.

My E34 Bentley hasn't arrived yet, so I'm not entirely certain what I'm
looking at, but it appears as though there are two control units and half
a dozen relays under the rear seat/driver's side where the aux fuse box
is. One of the units is clearly marked ABS. Is the other possibly a
coordinated control for windows, locks and sun roof? Or should I be
trying to test the relays?

Appreciate the opinions.

Drew