Re: Koni Single Adjustable Shock questions

I recently installed these in my '95 M3.  I stayed
with the stock springs and replaced the rear shock
mounts with ones from TC Kline.  TC Kline also has
externally adjustable rear konis (read they adjust the
same way as the fronts, with a knob you put on the top
of the shock) you have to cut a small access opening
in the top of the carpet in the trunk to get at the
adjustment.  Otherwise you have to get the internally
adjustable rear konis which you have to physically
remove from the car to adjust.

I'm extremely pleased with the koni's and stock
springs.  With the koni's set on full soft the ride is
very much like stock.  When you firm them up, well,
the ride firms up as well.

I also like the TC Kline rear mounts.  I've had no
problems with them at all.  No noise, no nothing, and
their construction is impressive.

- -josh

=====
Josh Wyte