Re: baby car...I don't understand!

Congrats on the new baby!  It's an exciting time,
enjoy.

>  I don't understand this big
> urge to buy
> a "familymobile" as soon as ONE kid comes along!

but, I agree with this sentiment.  When we had our 1st
kid we got a mini van and found that the amount of
stuff we hauled everywhere expanded to fill the
available space...but 90% of it we never used!  Now I
have a 328 sedan for my 2 kids (8 & 13).  The 4 doors
are needed with kids.  Yeah it is a little crowded for
all of the equipment, but even for extended trips I've
found we can fit everything we need, even for skiing
trips or camping trips... of course I think getting
rid of the wife and keeping the kids was the key to
everything fitting! ;^)

=====
David Morrison
Austin TX
85 4Runner Crawler, Lifted ... not on jackstands ;^)
http://sbc.yahoo.com