Re: baby car

You can check the interior dimensions on a site like Carpoint, but
the interior is certainly larger in the 5 Series relative to a 3,
especially the width.  Three not-too-large adults can comfortably
fit in the back seat of the E34.  The E34 trunk is pretty large,
certainly large enough to swallow a portable crib, fold-up
stroller, and several bags.  The E34 is a lot more substantial
than the 3 Series also, which provides a bit of peace of mind when
you slug it out amongst the SUVs with your child in the back.

Don't forget -- you can get an E34 Touring, also, which will give
quite a bit of space in the rear.  You just have to be wary of
all that stuff coming over the rear seat back onto your child in
the case of an accident.  And keep an eye on Ebay -- there are
some Euro E34 M5 Tourings that come up there every once in a
while.

I love my E34.  It is my daily driver on my mostly Interstate
commute and we also use it for weekend trips in preference to
my wife's Accord Wagon, which only gets used when we go camping
and need to carry a LOT of stuff.

Good luck,
Mike Kohlbrenner

End of bmw-digest V9 #2253