e36 m3 brakes and control arm bushings

I recently upgraded the front brakes on my 94 325is to m3 calipers.  I
had to replace the hubs with ones from an m3 to make it fit.  I want to
do the rears as well in the future and I was wondering what parts I
would need besides the calipers. Do I also need new hubs as well.  I
would appreciate any input from any one who has done this upgrade.

Also I am soon going to replace the front lower control arms and
bushings.  I have heard so many different things on the Internet about
what will work and what won't. Is there any advantage to replacing the
control arms from ones from an m3, if they even fit?  What about the
difference between offset or centered bushings? Rubber or Urethane?

Thanks in advance,
Erik Logan
94 325is