Re: List Procedure Question

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:43:20 -0700 "David W. Reichel" <reichel2@domain.elided> wrote:

> How do I respond to someone's submission in a way that the list sees my
> response.  I only have responded by emailing directly to the person.

i've just caught up on the day's email (i was at lime rock all day today
and will be there all day tomorrow). since no one has replied on the list,
i'll do so:

you will need to edit the To: line to say bmw@domain.elided instead of giving
the address of the original author.

it's set up this way on purpose, although the reasons (having to do with
bad mail programs that route error messages inappropriately) are not as
important as they used to be back in the days of M$Mail.

richard
- --