Re: I Can't Fix It

Dale,
     Sometimes starting simple, and cheap, works best.  Based on my E30 experiences
I suggest:
If fuel supply is suspect, try replacing the fuel filter first.  $10.
If the problem appears as you say, "after it warms up" try replacing the coolant
temperature sensor.  <$20.
     I would venture a guess from your description that if the engine stalls once
warm, you have a hard time restarting it too.
Wrt you replacing a "cold start valve", which component is that?  A 325i does not
have one.
For good measure, check the primer fuel pump, the one that sits in the gas tank.
The O2 sensor may be carbon fouled by this point too, and the spark plugs could use
a cleaning and gapping.

Good Luck,
'jk