Seats for sale

To all,
    I have a set of sport leather seats out of a 325e (1994) for sale.  I
live in the L.A. area and can deliver if you are near.  Black leather with a
little rip on the driver's side right where the beading is...I have pictures
that I can e-mail .  Passanger side is in perfect condition.  The seat belts
that attach to the seats (inner) are also included.  Looks like they have
wires that attach to a sensor.  Price  $300  You can e-mail me direct with
any other question.  Thanks...

Dave Ross
68' 2002
84 325e wrecked...gone...except for the seats