<E28> Rears are a pain..Thanks for the input.

Hello All,

Thanks for all the replies I recieved regarding removing the rear rotors.  I
will give it a shot.  I do recall making sure that the brake was off, when I
tried to remove the rotor, but I may have inadvertently pulled it back up
when I moved the car around for positioning.  (Force of Habit) So, when I go
back to trying to replace the rears, I will try the 2x4 thing as well as the
release of hbrake tension and sledge hammer..

Cheers
Ron Jordan
85 535i
73 911s 2.7