<E28> Rotor retaining screw. PITA..need to replace them sometime soon

Hi All,

While I was replacing my braking system today, I mentioned that the rotor
retaining screw stripped on both sides of the car, and even stripped on the
rear rotors.  It seems that that hex head on the screw itself, is pretty
shallow, and when it is old and kind of rusty, the hex fitting on the socket
will strip it.  I managed to hammer in a larger torx bit into the screw and
then removed it, but the screws heads are pretty mangled. They are back on the
car for now, but I want to replace them with new ones.   Since I havent had a
chance to call the dealer for a new set of screws, cause I finished late, I
was wondering if anyone has had to get a new set of these and how much they
are.  It would also be nice if BMW made them a bit more sturdy, and
unstrippable, but I suppose some foresight and an application of locktite,
would save me from ruining another set the next time I try and remove them
after a couple of years of rust, and heat.

What a pain, even though my car stops on a dime now. :)

Cheers
Ron Jordan
85 535i
73 911s 2.7