<E28> Upgrade to E32 Front Brakes .. Refined Question

Hi All,

While waiting I did some investigation on my own and found Rob Anderson's site
had the info and that the E32 front brakes will bolt right onto my 85 535i.
It gave me the part numbers and such for all the stuff I need (Calipers, Pads,
Rotors).  but it did not say if the stock wheels would fit back on once I
changed the brakes.  Does anyone know?

I just remembered that a close friend of mine works for Echlin Brakes /
Raybestos, and that he can get his employee discount on the parts, which is
far less than even wholesale, so I think I should be able to replace the
calipers, rotors, and pads for a very decent price but I want to make sure
that the wheels will bolt on afterwards..

Please advise
Cheers
Ron Jordan
85 535i