Thanks! Located gas tank for my e30.

Just wanted to thank EVERYBODY for their input and assistance in my
search for a gas tank for my car.  A fellow iX'er Alan Alfano kindly
forwarded me the following message from an old post, regarding a Canadian
company that carries new tanks at very reasonable prices.  So in case
anybody else is in need of a replacement, here's the info:

N B Gas Tanks
Old Ridge,
St. Stephen, New Brunswick,
Canada
E3L 2Y2

gastanks@domain.elided
Tel: 506-466-5249
Tel: 800-561-8265

They are apparently a direct distributor of gas tanks and on average
stock about 3-4000 different flavours in inventory. When I asked about
the E30(86 325e) tank, they were in stock and $139 Canadian Dollars
!!!! (=about $90 US Dollars) for a brand new tank made by SAME OEM
company that makes them for BMW.

Regards,
Perrin Yang
BMW CCA - Genessee Valley Chapter