RE: E30 Clutch Pedal

> clutch pedal and press it half way to floor it will continue
> to the floor on its own.  After half way, I can release my
> foot and it keeps going.  Is this an easy fix that suggest

I would suspect the clutch master cylinder.  I've had to replace mine twice.
Most people choose to replace both the master and slave, but in my case it
was a faulty master cylinder both times.  I have never replaced the slave.
I would suggest visually inspecting the master cylinder (it connects to the
clutch pedal) to see if there is brake fluid leaking past the piston shaft
seal.

Aaron
'88 325is