Defective wheel continued...

So here is the latest.  The dealer ordered a replacement wheel because the
original one on my 2002 M3 (one month old) had a hole in the metal and was
leaking.  Brought the car in, they dismounted the old tire (with 1,200 miles
on it), put it on the new wheel, and I picked it up.  NOW....the new wheel is
slightly brighter color than the other three original wheels.  The dealer
told me they have no ability to pick the shade, so I kinda get what I got.
I'm kinda thinking that BMW could replace the other three to match the new
one...but they won't.  Anybody have any suggestions?
Jeff Porges
Dayton, Ohio