Re: Bilstein Sport Shochs on the rear of E36is

Greg and Chris:
Original shocks on a '92?  They are not just tired, they are dead, pretty
much regardless of mileage (if its above 100,000 km, they've been ready for
the graveyard for a few years now : )
I strongly advise a set of 4 new shocks, I believe Bilstein HD should fit
fine, even with a factory sports suspension, I think Bilstein Sports are
shorter, made for lowered cars.  If you can't afford Bilstein HDs on all
four corners, get something cheaper like Sachs/Boge (won't last more than
100k km) or Bilstein Touring, or Tokico non-adjustable, but do get new ones
for all four corners.  No matter what you go with, you will notice an
improvement!
Martin
'95 318ti