Re: <e34> HOWTO: parked car ventilation

Hi Bob,

I know this is a kind of slow reply, but better late than never!
Regarding your E34 5er park-ventilation retrofit procedure:

>     . "vampire" a 15" or so wire (I used white) onto the
>     pin 21 wire. Call this wire w7.
>
>     . "vampire" a 15" or so wire (I used red) onto the pin
>     9 wire. Call this wire w8.

Rather than "vampire" copper-sucking quick-splice connectors, have you
considered using the standard BMW contacts?  I have never been
entirely happy using quick-splice connectors on stranded wire, though
I know people do it.

With regards from Johm.
'96 318is