Urgent Rear Wheel Bearing

Ok I started to work on my 86 325es E30 getting the
rear wheel bearing out. I got the axle out and the
rotor off. The next step as in the bently says to
knock the hub out from the back. I had many slide
pullers and a snap on rear axle puller trying to get
the hub off. After beating on this for a while I
couldn't get the hub off for the life off me. I also
couldn't get the snap ring off as the hub was blocking
the snap ring pliers. Do you need to pull this off
frist. I need to get this done tomorrow at school
(auto tech). Anyone in Phoenix got this tool? Know a
shop I chould rent it from for a few hours. Any more
help would be great.

Kyle Sanchez
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com