<FS>1987 325is, fixer-upper/parts car, $300 as is

Fast sell only please.
Need to get rid of this car since I don't have time unfortunately to fix it.
But it served well until it got hit a few years ago.

Beige leather interior
~130k miles
Frame bent slightly but drives okay.
Bent front bumper, grill, air dam, frt fenders, and small wrinkle on hood.
Needs minor electrical work.
Has snows and sport wheels in various conditions.

Pictures:  http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/bleck/bmw/

I'm only selling the whole car.  If you are interested in parts off of it,
you'll need to part it out yourself.  Must be gone Aug. 30.

For info call Olaf at 617-513-9841