Re: 1994 540i Auto Transmission Service and Fluid

	You raise a very important point which is where my friend is
concerned since he wants to try changing the fluid to see if it will solve
his problem of the reverse not working until 2 seconds later.  He said
before that happened, some transmission reprogramming light came on in the
car but when he shut off the car and then turned it back on, the light
went off.  I never knew the transmission can be programmed unless the
firmware or software on the computer is messed up.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@domain.elided - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1@IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin