Re: 1994 540i Auto Transmission Service and Fluid

	Actually, when i saw your other message with the approved fluid,
it says Shell LA 2634 so wouldn't this mean one can buy it at Shell
instead of from BMW?  But I think the other guy mentioned www.jie.com
which is one place you can get it cheaper than the BMW dealer network..

Cheers,
Vince - vince@domain.elided - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1@IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin