Clutch squeak

My '95 318ti has developed a squeaky clutch over this summer.  The car has
69,000 miles on it and the clutch squeaks loudly when depressed, the squeak
seems to get louder the closer to the floor the pedal is (the more pressure on
the pedal).  I have taken off the panel on the bottom of the dash to see if
the pedal required any lubrication of the pivots but while looking at it and
listening I noticed that the pivot points are definitely not the source of the
squeak.  I then proceeded to remove the clutch slave cylinder since that is
where the squeak seems to be coming from - I found the part in very good
condition visually.  The little rubberized (plastic?) cover on the tip of the
push-rod from the slave cylinder seemed to look OK as well.  I still can't
pin-point the source of the squeak, but it is definitely louder on the outside
of the car.  It also goes away as soon as temperatures dip below 70F.  Since
I'm in Toronto, I have about 1 month left of squeaking and then I'll be fine
until next summer, but If I don't get it fixed, it'll drive me mad.  The
squeak is loud enough to give the car that 'junky' feel to it.  Not what I
want from my BMW.  Any ideas of what to do next?
Martin
'95 318ti
'87 Toyota MR2 (no squeaks on original clutch system at 180k miles!)