E34 oil leaks

Hi,

I need some advice regarding the sources of oil leaking on
my 89 E34 535iA.  I went to a shop some time ago for a major
service, and was quoted $1000 to fix them (listed as "front
engine reseal").  I didn't have the greatest experience with
this shop (they left brake cleaner in one chamber of the
master cylinder, which mixed with the new fluid... and I
had almost no breaks shortly after...)

I looked under the car today and saw oil in the following
places:

Front:

1. The oil pan was basically coated, and some of the oil pan
   bolts have oil on them
2. It was especially wet at the area of the A/C compressor
   bracket.
3. There was also some on the driver's side in front (water
   pump bracket?).
4. Some on the subframe and center tie rod.

Towards the Rear:

1. There was some ATF by the torque converter.
2. There was some oil on the mounting bracket where the
   exhaust bolts to the rear of the transmission.

I do not see any symptoms of a bad head gasket.

I would really appreciate advice on where to start.  I am
guessing I will replace the front cam and crank seals, and
the oil pan gasket.  Not sure what to do about the rear?

Thanks in advance for any advice/help,
- --Louis