part number assistance please

Seeking the part number for the E36//M3 front lower valence middle
section.

It is the lower aero pan that sits horizontally below the a/c fan and
condensor, and radiator, in between the "Left Spacer" and "Right Spacer"
part numbers 51 71 2 250 641, and 642.
     This is a common replacement part for anyone who overrides a
parking lot curb.

The ETK is showing only an "Air Duct, Oil Cooler", part number 51 71 253
303.
This is a euro part for cars equipped with an oil cooler, therefore not
applicable to the US E36 //M3.  I've searched any way I can find to get
a frame to show the M Technic or US versions for sections 41_________
and am not coming up with the US //M3 part.
     Yes, I entered my vin#, and the "USA" designation shows next to the
model number.

Can anyone please provide the part number I'm looking for?
Thanks,
'jk