E36 Squeaking Noise

I currently have a '94 325i that is making a squeaking noise whenever the
shock on the driver's side rebounds.  I've replaced the shock, along with
the mount since I already had it out, which did not resolve the problem.
The bolt attaching the shock to the lower trailing arm supposedly backed out
according the shop that fixed it after having the rear bearings redone.  The
noise started after they reattached the shock.  I just thought that since I
was driving with it off it had bent the shock so that it rubbed when it
compressed and decompressed.  However, now it is still there even with a
brand new shock.  Any help or ideas on what it could be would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

Kyle