Re: strut tower braces?

Brendon Macaraeg wrote:

>I'm interested in reducing body roll in turns, so I'm
>looking at putting a strut tower brace on my car.
>Any opinions on Racing Dynamic or Eibach bars?

 A strut tower brace won't reduce body roll one bit,  it might actually
increase it a teensy bit by giving the front tires a little better bite in
the corners.   All the strut tower brace does is keep the shock towers
from spreading apart under cornering loads which helps reduce camber
loss on the outside front tire,  but the effect is slight.  It usually helps
reduce body flex up front,  even on a stock car.

 If you want to reduce body roll you'll have to get stiffer springs
(and stiffer shocks), and add larger swaybars to fine tune the handling.

 Randy
 89 325is
 http://home.earthlink.net/~randylwalters/