air conditioning

I would like to thank all of those who gave me tips on replacing the plastic
sliders inside my windows. They work great. Especially when you consider I am
not a mechanic by trade. This car is a love of labor.

I am thinking of replacing the air conditioning in my car . It has not been
used in years and is stuck and does not work. Once when I was having some
work done the mechanic said do you know this is frozen from lack of use.  So
that is what I know. I am open for suggestions and directions. My car is a 93
525i BMW. I have had it since the beginning. I don't really like AC however
my wife said she will no longer go with me unless I fix it. HHHmmm let me
think about this. Cheaper to keep her :-)

Bill Forester
525i BMW 1993