liposuction

One a related subject, I have been able to acheive a much sleeker, cleaner
look when riding my motorcycle by wearing a helmet much smaller than my
normal size and then removing that plastic foam crap so it will fit.

Im always amazed how often people ask me where I got the cool helmet, and
the DOT label keeps the cops happy.

- -tc

> Many of the E28 folks have done this proceedure they have labeled
> "liposuction".
> I have not done it, but have read the description many times.
> Basicly you just drill a small hole through the hydraulic cylinders,
> (stay out of the way of the initial pressure releaf stream), then
> compress the bumper.  How to compress it varies, but obviously nudging
> forward against a smooth immovable object will do the trick of expelling
> the fluid.  I think this moves the exposed aluminum almost under the
> rubber top apron.

- --
Ted Crum
1988 735i 5-speed