OK, I'm getting a bra

I've decided to get one, mainly to cover up the millions of existing
stone chips, rather than protect it from more.  I am giving up trying to
paint the entire hood with a touch-up stick.

So, that begs the question, which one to get?  I'm trying to decide
between the one the dealer sells for about $95.00, and a Colgan model
from Bavarian Motorsport which is $90.00.  Since the price is the same,
any opinions on which one is better?  I like the idea that the Colgan
one has a cut-out for the BMW emblem, but maybe it won't fit right and
line up right anyway.  Any comments?

Thanks,
Ed
http://lightandsilver.com